– Salam alaykum
– Eid Mubarak ! – You are all right
– I’m all right – Let me bring the praying mat in my car – Mashallah ! – We go to the Manara musalla, you know the way ? – This is is Jumeirah Islamic Center – I show you it’s here – You see theses houses, German style ? This is the Islamic Center
– Ah ok – Now you know, Al Wasl road…
– Really cool, really special – For who ?
– They teach everything, they give lectures, they invite Sheikhs – non-Muslims can come, many books, they give Arabic classes, Quran classes – Many people who want to marry come here – You are going to do the sacrifice today ? or send the money to… – No I don’t know, I am going to call Sheikh Saeed, and ask him what is the best thing to do – and we can also go to a friend’s place later – It’s so slow… – we are wasting 10 minutes here, better go there and make a U-turn – it’s bad – You gotta interview here – Maybe yeah – They must be praying already – Find a place here, it’s gonna be hard but…
– there is here – it’s nice to see all the people together – it’s like in Makkah, have you been to Umra ? – I went once – yes we are all together, here is the like the same