Changing Status from B1/B2 to F1 Visa | Visitor Visa to Student Visa

hello ladies and gentlemen this is attorney Shah Peerally copy of your degree and you should put
that I also need to be given to support this is I wanted and you need a copy of
your passport the sponsors is sponsored they didn’t
need to get a sport that sponsors a green card holder is also the bank
statement of use funds so you’re sponsored by the way the us-led outside
the US for example which bothers you can send you a statement to prove that the
only people who studies like this one of those sponsored by citizen so they used
to provide also I also an employment verification letter what that these
requirements are just the basic ones also times yes yes we’ll come back and
ask for more information and that’s how we do it nice also a change of status from 11
though he’s done before that I 94 expires but because a lot of times it’s
a good lawyer profile I will also find of a successful and you need to call us
on 107 4257 and the reason that I provided today he’s truly should conduct an interview questions

5 thoughts on “Changing Status from B1/B2 to F1 Visa | Visitor Visa to Student Visa

  1. Hello, are you a lawyer or manage to change status from B1/B2 to F1 ?
    Can I have your email for more discussion ? I'd like to ask specifically.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *