In a journey to everywhere Between cities and nations In the presence of the Wise Remembrance The Lord of all hearts Has unified us… Has unified us all. And for the sake of memorizing the book We have knocked every door and we shall continue on the right path, before things come to an end I seek refuge from the evil Shaytan “Have you not considered those who exchanged the favor of Allah for disbelief and settled their people [in] the home of ruin?” “[It is] Hell, which they will [enter to] burn, and wretched is the settlement.” “And they have attributed to Allah equals to mislead [people] from His way. Say, “Enjoy yourselves, for indeed, your destination is the Fire.” Masha Allah! Masha Allah! May Allah preserve you!
I feel like I am listening to Al-Minshawi, but when he was young! I ask Allah that you be like Al-Minshawi when you grow up. Say Ameen!
Ameen So that all people benefit from with you as we all continue to benefit from Al-Minshawi “Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, “The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused.” “They will say, “Our Lord, You made us lifeless twice and gave us life twice, and we have confessed our sins. So is there to an exit any way?” “[They will be told], “That is because, when Allah was called upon alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated with Him, you believed. So the judgement is with Allah, the Most High, the Grand.” Enough. May Allah bless you. What is this Surah? This is Surah Ghafir. – Great! May Allah preserve you – Ready for our test, Sheikh Ahmad?
– yes, By the will of Allah Because our viewers would like to listen to your beautiful recitation and examine the level of perfection you have for the Qur’an – Ready?
– By the will of Allah, by His help “Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you?” “They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken,” “… were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, “When is the help of Allah?” “Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.” Masha Allah Tabaraka Rahman! That was the first Question in Surat Al-Baqarah, Sheikh Ahmad He passed that test “And thus is the seizure of your Lord when He seizes the cities while they are committing wrong.” “Indeed, His seizure is painful and severe” “Indeed in that is a sign for those who fear the punishment of the Hereafter.” “That is a Day for which the people will be collected,” “and that is a Day [which will be] witnessed.” May Allah bless you Sheikh Ahmed You’re recitation is so beautiful and you’re feeling while reciting is touching I see that you were humbly submissive. Why? Because they remind us with what would happen in the Hereafter, regardless of how much we stay here If people know, and if they realize and contemplate other this scene of the Hereafter, None of the pleasures of this world would appeal to them anymore You’ve spoke the truth Sheikh, may Allah preserve you I hope that Allah make us, yourself, and everyone who is watching us, of the happy ones – In His Jannah, by the mercy of Allah Almighty
– Ameen I am now at Al-Mahalla not to only see Abdul-Rahman actually we are both here to meet this amazing fellow this young hafidh, Ma’Sha’Allah Since the age of 8 years, now he is 9 years old he is none other than our precious brother, Abdul-Razaq – How are you, Abdul-Razaq
– Praise to Allah – Are you well
– Good – Today me and sheikh Abdul-Rahman Al-Fiqi are with you – Ma’sha’Allah, I learned that you have a beautiful voice, Sheikh, Yes? – Yes
– Is it true?
– Yes – Who are your favorite recitors?
– Sheikh Mustafa Ismail – Good
– Sheikh Abdul-Basit Abdul-Samad -yes
– and Sheikh Muhammad Rifat – Sheikh Al Dosari, Sh. Al Husari and Sh. Mishari – Ma’sha’Allah
– How about listening to the Sheikh reciting to us? – Absolutely, let us!
– Okay – Chose from Sh. Abdul-Basit’s recitation by your voice In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful “By the morning brightness And [by] the night when it covers with darkness,” “Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you].” “And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life].” “And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied.” -Ma’sha’Allah, Abdul-Razaq, very beautiful, may Allah bless you – How about it sheikh Abdul-Rahman?
– By Allah, I am speechless – As if you are listening to Sh. Abdul-Basit?
– Exactly! – A resample of our respected, Sheikh Abdul-Basit, May Allah put mercy upon him – Your voice is beautiful too, Ma’sha’Allah!
– may Allah bless you -Sh. Abdul-Razaq, when did you start memorizing the Qur’an? – At 3
– This when you started? – yes
– And when did you finished? – Last year, at 8 – Sh. Abdul-Razaq, how much do you revise, let’s say daily? – 2 juzz – daily?
– Yes – who is helping you? -I go to Dar-Al-Rahman’s Qur’anic Centre
– Ma’sha’Allah, 2 juzz daily – So, you would finish the whole Quran every 15 days
– Yes – Are you ready for the test? since you memorize the whole Qur’an.
– By the will of Allah – Ready? I would ask one question and Sh.Abdul-Rahman would ask you a second one – how about this , Sh.Abdul-Rahman?
– yes, By the will of Allah Almighty ” Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds their Lord will guide them because of their faith.” “Beneath them rivers will flow in the Gardens of Pleasure” “Their call therein will be, “Exalted are You, O Allah ,” “and their greeting therein will be, “Peace.” ” And the last of their call will be, “Praise to Allah , Lord of the worlds!” Allah is the blessing What is this surah, Ma’sha’Allah? – Surah Yunus Ma’sha’Allah, May Allah preserve you Sh. Abdul-Razaq – Now, the next Question is yours. “And when their eyes are turned toward the companions of the Fire “they say, “Our Lord, do not place us with the wrongdoing people.” “And the companions of the Elevations will call to men [within Hell]” “whom they recognize by their mark,” “saying, “Of no avail to you was your gathering” “and [the fact] that you were arrogant.” – I want to ask you some Qur’an-related questions, to demonstrate to the viewers your memorization
– Go ahead ” And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels,” “I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.” I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shaytan “And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels,” “I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.” “And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul,” “then fall down to him in prostration.” “So the angels prostrated – all of them entirely,” “Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.” – May Allah bless you, what Surah is this?
– Surat Al-Hijr! – May Allah bless you! A beautiful voice and beautiful place – I ask Allah to preserve you. By Allah, He gave you a beautiful voice “In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.” “Alif, Lam, Meem” “Do the people think that they will be left to say, “We believe” “and they will not be tried?” “But We have certainly tried those before them,” “and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful,” “and He will surely make evident the liars.” “Or do those who do evil deeds think they can outrun Us?” “Evil is what they judge.” “The companions of Paradise, That Day, are [in] a better settlement and better resting place.” “And [mention] the Day when the heaven will be split open with [emerging] clouds, and angels will be sent down in a successive descent” “True Sovereignty, that Day, is for the Most Merciful. And it will be upon the disbelievers a difficult Day.” “And the Day the wrongdoer will bite on his hands [in regret] he will say, “Oh, I wish I had taken the Messenger a way.” “Oh, Woe to me! I wish I had not taken that one as a friend.” “He lead me away from the Remembrance after it had come to me. And ever is Satan, to man, a deserter.”